Check out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our POLIDOMES Geodome marquees:
- Why the sphere?/ Why the spherical shape?
Spherical structures are mythical, magical and symbolic. On a primal level, we perceive our world as a sphere, stretching from one horizon to the other across the clear blue sky.
The oldest man-made dwellings were dome-shaped, similar to bird nests or mammal dens.
- Can I rent a geodome?
- What are the options for customization and branding ?
- Is it possible to connect two or more domes together?
Of course! We can connect two or more domes with tunnels of any length. Create your own city of POLIDOMES Geodomes!
- What are Polidomes tents made of ?
The Geodome framework is constructed of steel tubing, which is then hot-dip galvanized to prevent corrosion and rust. The frame can be powder painted in any RAL colour. The Geodome cover is made of PVC membrane. We can offer a wide range of other materials.
- Can I order a geodome adapted to my specific needs ?
Absolutely, we can create a marquee tailored to your specific needs, wishes and preferences.
- Can Polidomes structures be heated / air-conditioned ?
For sure! Can equip our structures with all accessories necessary for your event. We offer purchase or rental of heaters and air conditioners as well as lighting and sound systems and the like. To ensure that your needs are optimally and efficiently met, consider the following factors:
– How is the climate in which the event will take place?
– Will the Geo dome be exposed to the sun during the event?
– How many people will be inside the Geodome at one time?
– Is there access to electricity and running water? Will you need a generator?
- How long does it take to prepare and deliver a dome tent ?
Standard POLIDOMES Geo domes are ready 1-2 weeks after payment of a 50 % deposit. Custom structures require 3-4 weeks.
- What modes of shipping are available?
Shipping costs may vary greatly depending on the size of the order, the destination and the mode of transport. We ship by all modes, including air and rail freight, ship, and truck.
We work with a global network of shippers specializing in complex transport and logistics solutions. We also offer ‘door to door’ shipping upon request.
- What can I do in a geodome structure ?
Everything is possible. The space is open to creativity and its possibilities are only limited by your imagination !
- How durable are Polidomes Geodomes?
We use high tensile strength, tear-resistant PVC materials. We offer a wide range of services related to the manufacture, repair, cleaning and replacement of various types of membranes.