360° full dome projections
Immersive projections that transform the reality
Virtual reality that fills the entire surface of a projection dome screen is a super hi-tech solution that takes the viewer into an
360° projection domes – a unique advertising opportunity
Projections on the dome engage the audience and inspire intense emotions. They offer more than just mere entertainment. They are powerful tools waiting to be used by
- The structure of projection domes is based on high-quality steel frames. A cinema dome does not need inside walls or additional columns and supports. It is all based on a metal frame that is very strong, resilient and safe.
- The outside membrane of a cinema dome is made of high-quality material that is very resistant to mechanical damage. Moreover, it is fireproof and waterproof. It’s most prominent feature is complete opaqueness. No natural lighting gets inside. Shows can take place inside buildings as well as outside, regardless of the weather and sunlight. The surface layer of a projection dome is also a great place for effective and aesthetic branding.
- The inner membrane, the so-called projection liner, is an innovative, unique system developed by Polidomes. It’s a perfect inside lining made of material that is used in cinemas. The projection liner is installed and fitted to a dome with vacuum pumps.
- The image presented on projection dome screens is very clear and accurate. A projection is displayed on a spherical projection dome screen that is attached to the steel frame with the use of vacuum pumps. A screen installed in this way covers the steel structure perfectly, providing the audience with a chance to be fully immersed into virtual reality.
- Multimedia projections in cinema domes use sets of Full HD/4K projectors, specialised calibrating software, and an independent Dolby 5.1 sound system with individual effect control.
10 years of experience in the event
Where can you use the 360° projections in the mobile dome tent?
The endless opportunities offered by projections on the dome and the technology used in cinema domes makes both large companies and small enterprises use them for interactive video production as well as for promotional and advertising campaigns. Domes with projection screens work great during mass events such as open-air concerts, festivals, theatrical plays, exhibitions, trade shows
Projections on the dome invite the audience into an alternative reality
360° projection domes are also fantastic solutions for mobile planetariums or 5D cinemas, where a high quality of image and sound and their authenticity is vital. These mobile cinema domes offer endless creative possibilities. The technology has no limits – everything depends on your imagination.
A breathtaking perspective and the feeling of open space in dome tents with projection screens will transform any multimedia show into an experience filled with intense emotions. An immersive projection dome makes it possible to watch the material horizontally (360°) and vertically (180°), which offers exciting new forms of presentation. Dome projections take the viewers to a completely different reality – all this with the use of the Surround system. Panoramic multimedia projections are nearly limitless in terms of creative options and offering materials that inspire deep emotions and are forever remembered by those who have experienced them.