Fulldome 360° Projection Domes
Immersive 360° projections that transform reality
Our projection domes create a completely immersive 360° degree virtual reality experience that fills the entire surface of the projection dome screen. The viewers are immediately carried into an alternative reality. This hi-tech solution provides marketers and promoters of all types of events with a limitless range of creative opportunities. Projections on the dome are exceptionally striking and attractive and are powerful promotional tools that stir the imagination, engage audiences, inspire emotions and offer a remarkable, unique experience.
We have hosted 360° Projection events for Volvo, National Geographic, Volkswagen, Art Basel Festival and many others.
One of the focal points of the Art Basel 2016 party was a Polidomes Immersive Projection Dome.
The event was visited by popular celebrities and icons of contemporary culture, fashion and sports, including Vladimir Klitschko, Hayden Panettiere, Jeremy Scott, Madonna, Natasha Polly, Chris Rock, Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and many others.
Art Basel in Miami, USA. 2016
Party in Polidomes Immersive Projection Dome.
- The strong structural support of a projection dome is based on its high-quality galvanized steel frame which is perfect for a 360° cinema dome which does not require inside walls or additional columns and supports.
- The outside membrane or cover of a cinema dome is made of high-quality material that is both fireproof and waterproof as well as highly resistant to mechanical damage. It’s most prominent feature is the outside cover is completely opaque – no natural lighting enters the dome. If there is available space, a projection dome can be set up either inside a building or outside where it is able to endure the toughest of weather conditions. The surface cover layer of a projection dome is also a great place for placing effective and aesthetic branding.
- The inner membrane, the so-called projection liner, is an innovative, unique system developed by Polidomes. The inside lining as it is made of the same material used for screens in cinemas. The projection liner is installed and fits perfectly to the dome frame with the use of vacuum pumps.
- The images presented on the projection dome screen are strikingly clear and realistic. The screen completely and smoothly covers the steel structure providing the audience with a chance to become fully immersed in the virtual reality presented.
- Multimedia projections are accomplished using sets of Full HD/4K projectors, specialized calibrating software, and an independent Dolby 5.1 sound system with individual effect control to obtain the ultimate in audio-visual experience
Push the boundaries – create a spectacular event that will leave an unforgettable impression on exhibitors and attendees alike.
We offer a full range of sizes of Polidomes Projection Domes – from 6 to 50 meters in diameter, with the largest dome capable of accommodating as many as 2000 people!
The Projection Domes can be either rented or purchased directly either fully or partially equipped. Rentals are available with an expert staff to operate the equipment or if you purchase one directly, we offer full training of your own crew.
We can always adapt our standardized solutions to meet your specific needs or design something unique, especially for you.
Read more about our products or get in touch to find out how we can be of service to you.